Friends and Family Survey Results
How good are we at ………?
COMMENTS (These are direct comments from survey respondents.)
- More exposure about the programs would be helpful.
- Create a marketing plan.
- Trusts, grants, just waiting to be a valuable tool, survey monkey, social media.
- We often do not know what is happening at Alpha.
- Heard there is a newsletter? Have never received it.
- Do you have a Facebook page?
- See on social media but little else.
- Some are better than others.
- Although the last couple of years have been hard, as a resident at a GH, our daughter does not get out for activities of any kind – kind of sad 🙁
- Need more “jobs” that fit the individual.
- Need to utilize indoor spaces for winter/inclement weather condition for walks (mall, college, go to local games).
- We have called about concerns and get no call back.
- Slow follow up or none at all.
- Financial Department needs improvement. Sometimes unsure of who to contact. Lots of changes, changing emails and not letting client’s team know.
- If unable to reply back right away, let person know when you will get back to them.
- Use of out of office email or voicemail.
- Communication is poor.
- No follow up with report of concerns.
- Assure staff are trained in how AOI operates and knows what is required by CQL.
- More training is needed on being respectful.
- I never hear about promotions or ads that educate the community about services.
- I don’t hear anything about Alpha in the community.
- Need better staff retention.
- Clients need more consistent staff.
- More appropriate staff for clients and clients need to be out in the community.
- Assure basic hygiene support and help from staff.
There were 20 people supported interviewed during the last 2 quarters. The following data was collected.
People Supported Rights and Responsibilities Survey Results